Anlella Sandals

maio 26, 2020



INFO & RULES
♥ ALL LODS ♥♥ Mid/High Poly ♥
♥ NEW & ORIGINAL MESH by me ♥
♥ 20 COLORS (10 solids/10metalics) ♥


Compatible with dallasgirl79 toenails here
PLEASE DON'T include my mesh
PLEASE DON'T convert without ask me first
PLEASE DON'T make any modification in my mesh without my permition
PLEASE DON'T reupload my meshes, share my links out my blog or things like that... PLEASE!


All credits for the feet mesh by Magic-bot and dallasgirl79



DOWNLOAD

.

Why adfly? 

Well, first of all: I dont have a computer for me. 
Actually I share the computer with my boyfriend, and he works with the computer so I spend little time not to disturb him. I need to buy a notebook for me, which costs 3500 R$(br) (something around 650/700 U$ dollars) and the little I earn from adfly use to pay for my internet (R$100) and some patreon supporters have helped me to raise money to buy a notebook for me in next future. 
I'm not asking anyone for anything, I'm offering my job. 
I love doing this, I love creating, but unfortunately, for now, I depend on the 15/20 dollars that I earn on adfly per month. When it is possible to reach my goals and buy my notebook so that I can work on it 100% of my day, I guarantee that the ads and the like will be extinguished from my page. If you want to help me speed this up, consider donating some money to my patreon or simply subscribing to one of the tiers to ensure that all my content is offered to you without ads and also early access... I don't share anything exclusive because I don't agree with exclusivity unless it is a custom mesh... anyway, this is it... 
When I reach my goal, ads will no longer be added to my downloads.
Thank you to reading and care!

You Might Also Like

6 comentários

  1. Are you kidding me? Adfly? Really? I hope that new computer you buy gets a virus, maybe then you'll know how it feels. There is no excuse ma'am you simply just don't care about the people who support you. I'll just wait till paysitesmustbedestroyed uploads your stuff for FREE.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. i love your work it's amazing please ignore the hurtful comments i understand you have to support yourself. you are one of my favourite creators so please don't be too sad at these comments. i understand it's hard to make money as a creator and artist it's only fair you get paid a little for putting your work out for everyone to use.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Its not letting me download.. it just takes me to other websites. I really don't want to get a virus can you fix this ?

    ResponderExcluir
  4. is it my cpmputer orrrr.. what? it keeps me throwing me p@rn ads ! I can't download the mesh >:((
    ad fly s-uck5 really, I can't download

    ResponderExcluir

Subscribe