Sassy Sunglasses

maio 07, 2020


Sassy Sunglass

♥ NEW & ORIGINAL MESH
♥ All Lods
♥ 10 Colors
♥ The mesh is compatible with  ICONIC - Glasses Control Slider here

HERE is a video showing the sunglasses working with the slider and all the swatches •

••• PS: I found some issues with the glasses control slider(please look here the video showing the problem)... if I push the glasses to the limit sides, or down, or rotating them to down the front meshh, them desappear... BUT, when I opened the game again, they got fixed(???)... so another day I was in the game and they was with the same problem again... so, I exit the game and I deleted the loose files from documents/electronic arts/the sims 4... D-O-N-T D O N T dOnT DOOOOOONT delete the folders, just the loose files, open your game again and, well, this work for me... I really dont know what is going on so... if you know how to solve or have some troubles with the mesh please tell me!


DOWNLOAD


PATREON (no ads)
SIMFILESHARE (ouo.io)
SIMFILESHARE (adf.ly)

MEDIAFIRE (adf.ly)
MEDIAFIRE (ouo.io)


You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Subscribe